From:
"Steven S. Palmer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 1998 22:56:45 -0700

HI,
  I just wanted to remind everyone that there is a news group available
'alt.support.celiac' where you can post information that may not be need
posted here. sometime if you have information, recipes, other items of
interest, that do not need to be distributed to all, you can just post it
there. But, by all means, it is Not Meant to replace this Listserv.
  One more thing, I have been very, very sick for many years now and just
had my first small intestine biopsy on 5/14 and have not gotten the results
back, yet. The doctor did give me a picture with the endoscopy and it did
not look good at all. Dr. Kagnoff did the endoscopy and biopsy here at the
San Diego, Ca., Va. Hospital. I will post my findings and any helpful
information I learn soon. I have found many sites on the Internet with
pictures of normal and diseased digestive organs to compare any pics I have
with the pics from these sites. Some pics are pretty gross, but hey, that
is what is in our bodies. I and others post links to these sites on our web
pages and in news groups for Crohn's, IBD, etc. The more you learn from
these great Internet sites the better.
Steven S. Palmer
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4001/
http://home.att.net/~stevenscott/index.html