From:
Jeannine Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeannine Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 02:25:31 -0500

The Wild Rose Inn: tll free number: 1-877-819-4225; website: www.wildrose-
inn.com; email: [log in to unmask]

I recently stayed at The Wild Rose Inn, in Genoa, NV.  A wonderful old
town near South Lake Tahoe & Carson City.  Although I gave the Innkeeper
Sue Knight, no advance warning about my celiac disease, she made a special
trip to the grocery to get some GF crackers & bread for me.  Sue is a
vegetarian and has a close friend that has Celiac.  She was very
supportive and made me the most wonderful breakfasts.  The place setting
was very elaborate and the home made jams etc. were so excellent that I
would spend almost an hour each morning savoring my breakfast!

She has afternoon tea upon request.  She has a special little refrigerator
for the guests in the
dining room.  This is for anything you might want to
refrigerate for a mid-night snack or for medicines etc.  She furnished
fruit and GF crackers in the evening.  The rooms are roomy, comfortable, &
so nicely quiet!

In addition, The Wild Rose Inn is two blocks walking distance from La
Ferme Restaurant.  The only 5 star restaurant in Nevada.  It is worth a
trip to eat at this restaurant!  The menu is very GF friendly and the
prices are very modest.  The homemade ice cream was fantastic, just ask
for it to be served without the cookie.  La Ferme Restaurant's phone: 775-
783-1004.