From:
Donna Hemingson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:15:21 -0500

Hi Listers, I read some time ago that woodpecker ciders were GF and when I
saw the beverage store next to me had it by the case (much cheaper than a 6
pk) I bought one. Now I see this is made in  Vermont and has differant
ingredients than the other which was bottled by Moosehead in Canada . The
Ingreds are similar but there are 150 cals instead of 90 and I am
suspicious of the Caramel ingredient. And it doesn't taste as good either.
(Why do they add all the crap and more sugar when they make stuff in the
US?????) Does anybody know if it is GF?   Thanks Donna