From:
zvi kofman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 21:22:57 +0300

Hello all of you,
I asked about gf cereals without cross-contamination, these are the
answers:

1. most of them mentioned Kinnikinnick's Gudrun's Crispy
Rice.(they have new 2 varieties) which tastes the same as Kellogg's
Rice Crispies.

2.Glutano Rice Kripies (from Kinniknnick) .

3.Rice Twice by Erewhon ,the gluten Free Pantry sells it.
there are some more ,but I'm not sure about them.

I'll be glad to know about others cereals.
thanks to :Pat ,Jenalyn,Chris,Sherly,Gma,Mitzi,Jerri,Leigh,Warmly,
and all the othrrs forgive me if I forget anyone.

Iris.