From:
Patty Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 08:22:20 -0800

I have been trying to follow this diet for nearly three years, and I
feel great when I am successful.

However, when I accidentally eat something I shouldn't, I am sick for
about two weeks.  Is there some sort of rule about what NOT to eat
while the gut is recovering from an eating error?  It seems as though
I feel fine as long as I don't eat at all, but many or most things
make me feel sleepy, exhausted, unable to cope with life when I am
recovering from an accidental ingestion of gluten-containing tiny
smidgens of things.  I don't think that avoiding food for two weeks
each time is a useful answer to the problem.

Patty