From:
Rita Malkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rita Malkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2008 17:34:56 -0700

If you live in northwest Ohio or southeast Michigan a new gluten-free bake shop has opened.  It is called "Pure" and it carries some of the best gluten-free and dairy-free goodies you/ve ever eaten.

They are located in Toledo at 3723 N. King Road, Toledo, OH 43617.  Their website address is:      www.purebakeshoppe.com.  To email them contact
Kristen at [log in to unmask]

This week I bought 1/2 doz. of their soft rolls and enjoyed delicious turkey salad on a roll for lunch for the first time in years.  They offer white, cinnamon raisin, herb, garlic herb, and "rye" bread (the texture & taste is as close as you can get to the real thing).  They also offer wonderful cookies, cakes, cupcakes, brownies, pies, banana bread and pizza crust.  Many of their items are low sugar and vegan.  They have made it their mission to accomodate as many dietary restrictions as possible.

I have no monetary interest in Pure Bake Shoppe.  I'm just thrilled that they're  here.

Rita

Rita Malkin
The Gourmet Celiac Group