Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:41:33 -0700

Greet old friends, meet new friends, and enjoy a great afternoon.

The next meeting will be our annual picnic.  The date is Sat., July 14th at
12 p.m.  It will be at Kathy Harnden's house--telephone number is
760-522-7662.  Bring a gluten free dish to share along with the recipe.

Kathy's address is 1436 Via Venusto in Oceanside.  Take Highway 78 west
until you come to College Blvd.  You will exit to the right and continue on
College Bl.  You will pass the intersection of Oceanside Blvd.  When you
come to Old Grove Road, turn right.  Go approx. 1/2 mile until you come to
the top of the hill and look for the street name Calle Marbella which will
be on your left hand side.  Turn left onto Calle Marbella, then turn left on
Via Venusto.  We are the second house on your left.

Any questions regards to the picnic please call Kathy.