From:
Barbara Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:48:21 -0600

Hi Everyone!

We will be having our first meeting of the new year on Sunday, January
27th, at 2 PM at the Marseilles Fire Station, 205 Lincoln Street,
Marseilles, Illinois.

We will be viewing a video of Cynthia Kupper, registered dietician and
Executive Director of Gluten Intolerance Group, and her recent talk at
the Springfield Support Group.

Please bring a GF snack to share along with the recipe.

We will have Cinco de Breggo bread mixes from Made by Mona for sale if
you are interested.  (This was the bread that we enjoyed at our previous
meeting.  Everyone really liked it!)

I also have some extra copies of Shelley Case's book left -- Gluten Free
Diet, A Comprehensive Resource Guide.

If you need directions or further information, please email me or call
me at 815-795-5859.

Barbara Hicks