From:
Jenny Price <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jenny Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:15:16 -0600

Greetings All;

Our Chicago group of the MetroCeliac Supper Club met last night, despite
the torrential downpour. The restaurant was Grace O'Malley's in the
South Loop, which is very up and coming!  I spoke with the event
planner, Jennifer, prior to our event and they were very enthusiastic
about finding a menu for us. We worked it all out and it was amazing.

We had a prix-fixe menu and about 11 of us showed up. The smoked salmon,
soup, steak and tilapia all got rave reviews. I was surprised at the
flavor of the fish, thinking that most of our food must be rather bland
and was excited to be proven wrong at yet another Chicago restaurant.
They were very accommodating and everyone was pleased with the menu they
specially prepared for our group. The atmosphere was very cozy and
charming with a friendly staff who answered all of our questions.

If anyone is coming to Chicago, this South Loop restaurant is a real gem
for celiacs! Just mention the MetroCeliacs or ask for Jennifer and your
dining experience will be smooth sailing. No worries and excellent
cuisine.

Enjoy!

Check out Grace O'Malley's on www.metromix.com <http://www.metromix.com>

Jennifer L. Price