From:
"Helen A. Berger" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:56:50 EST

Hi folks,

I have heard from many of you, too many to answer individually,that my list
of GF food at Boston Market did not come through clearly. The list-serv does
not permit me to include an attachement--I tried and it came right back to
me. Sorry for the problem. But, I think the only solution is for each of you
who are interested to call Boston Market, you can get their phone number on
their website and tell the nice person who answers that you want the list
downloaded to you and would appreciate if they would post it on their
website.

Helen