From:
Elaine Korngold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elaine Korngold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 23:11:29 -0800

Hello,
I bought an herbal medicine product called "Deep Sleep", manufactured
by Herbs, Etc. (www.herbsetc.com - their site is currently down). Each
200 mg softgel has herbs plus "fresh oat seed in milky stage" listed
as the 6th ingredient out of 7. I've tried to figure out on the web if
this is gluten free or not, without any luck. Does anybody know? If it
is, I doubt that there is more than 30 mg of it in the softgel. Is
that within the safe limit for celiac or not? Thank you for your help.
Elaine from Oregon