From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2018 22:29:35 +0000

Dear Listmates,

My apologies. The link I previously sentout was in error The one below should work just fine. Thank you for followingme.

Over the past few weeks we've come up with a couple of new bread treats:Pumpkin Loaf and Corn Bagels.

The pumpkin loaf is actually a gluten-free yeast bread that has similaringredients an proportions as the Disney Pumpkin Beingets. However, the pumpkinloaf is baked as a bread, not fried as beignets. But if you wanted, you couldfollow the gluten-free recipe and fry bits and frost them as in the Disneyapproach.

The corn bagels are a special treat for those who love the flavor and crunch ofcorn. The corn bagel dough could be pressed into a pizza pan to serve as thegluten-free substitute for the famous San Francisco Vicolo corn pizza crust.Note: Some stores have the new Vicolo gluten-free crust for those of us who aregluten-free. Trader Joe’s has only the conventional crust.

You'll find the pumpkin loaf alphabetically under the yeast breads section ofour website, and the corn bagels are in the Rolls and Small Breads section,just below.

Here is the link to the website: http://bit.ly/GFBake.There have been some updates to the website, and although these updates weretested, I may have missed something. If you see an error, please let me know.

Vic
Sunnyvale, CA

*******
*******