From:
Sherri T Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 00:10:53 -0400

I've gotten over two dozen replies and I just posted my question a couple
of hours ago. . .

Kirsch is a cherry-flavored brandy. Several people said it is readily
available at any liquor store, and several people said it is hard to
find, so it probably depends on where you live.

Several people said that is very strong, too strong to drink, and that a
little bottle goes a long way.

Thanks to everyone who replied!

Sherri Miller

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
-- Ed Killmer's Mom