From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2011 15:54:53 -0400

Hello List Mates,
Like Tricia Thompson, I thought there would be a lot of discussion after the FDA's teleconference last week. This  important issue affects all of us and the FDA is seriously encouraging our comments. I listened in on the teleconference, and tried to wade through all of the information. whew! I thought a "readers digest" version might help. So I looked around and  found a short article that simplifies the FDA's proposal. I put in on my "celiac in the news page": http://www.notevenacrumb.com/celiac-in-the-news-1.html#tp
Hope it helps.

The contact information for posting our comments directly to the FDA can be found on the FDA's press release: http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm265838.htm

Seems like we have an opportunity to speak with a big voice. If we decide to take advantage of it,  I believe we can make a difference!

Deb Wheaton,
www.notevenacrumb.com