Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 18:00:33 EST

  All of my teeth have become infected at the gumline and need to be
extracted. I am in my late 80"s and have trouble with medication. The strongest pain
medicine I take is 2 Tylenol tabs. for Osteoporosis (fracturing bones in the
vertibrae and the numerous migraines} . I have MDS and take Procrit regularly
because of pernicious anemia. hypothyroidism, celiac, etc. Dr. wants to give me
drugs for twilight sleep and I'm concerned.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thank you so much.   Dorothy