From:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 20:08:56 -0500

It's a brand new year and a brand new issue of Glutenfreeda.com! Our
first issue of 2004 features articles such as, 'Three Killer Chilis',
read how the west was really won, or a great article on how to throw a
terrific gluten-free Superbowl party, complete with all the snacking
favorites. January's International Cuisine features the foods of
Tuscany; simple and delicious, straight from Mama's kitchen. Read about
'The Garlic Rose', 'Muffin Mania', all about puddings, how to spruce up
winter vegetables in winter salads and much more! This month's online
cooking class is a step by step instruction on making Chocolate Cups
with Champagn Ice Cream, an unbelievable gluten-free dessert! And as
usua, we have new menus, 'What Kids Like', from a kids point of view,
Product Testing and 50 new, photographed gluten-free recipes in a
variety of categories. Our recipe archives now total over 2000 gourmet,
gluten-free recipes! We can proudly say that Glutenfreeda.com has the
largest collection of gluten-free recipes in the world! Don't forget to
sign up for a gluten-free vacation this summer on beautiful San Juan
Island in Washington state. Experience a world class vacation and eat
like a king or queen, gluten-free! Sign up online at
www.glutenfreeda.com. Here's to a wonderful and delicious new year!