From:
Lori Kelley-Mull <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lori Kelley-Mull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:41:58 -0400

Hi everyone,
While I doubt a summary is necessary because of the personal nature of my question - I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded to my queries about what had possibly caused my gluten reaction (at least, I assume it was a gluten reaction).  I got a lot of responses and a lot of great advice.  Thank you!

For those of you who are interested in what responses I recieved, for the most part I learned that I had been trying to eat too many processed food and that I should probably spend more time cooking for myself.  I do a lot of cooking, but the past two weeks have been very busy and I didn't have time.  I learned from your emails that it is not optional in my life anymore - I need to make the time to cook to ensure my diet is really gf.  Many also noted that their gluten reactions happen very quickly - within a few minutes to 24 hrs after ingesting gluten.  That may provide some hint to what caused it.

Thanks so much (and I am feeling better, by the way - it only lasted about an hour),
Lori