From:
"KATHY.G" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 19:01:40 -0500

I'm aware that many people don't believe what we put on our skin has any
effect on our gluten intolerance, but my skin is always fairly red and
itchy (mainly on my back, chest and face).  I would like to make sure that
what I'm using as a moisturizer is gluten free, but when I read the
ingredients, I haven't a clue as to what they mean.

Does anyone know of any moisturizers or face make-up that is definitely GF?
 And, does anyone know what ingredients to look out for in any creams of
any sort for the skin that could contain gluten?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Kathy G.
Atlanta