From:
Janice Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janice Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2007 10:08:23 -0600

Dear Listmates:

Here is the address for the archives for this listserve:
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?A0=celiac

It is always a good idea to check the archives before you post your message,
to see if your question has already been answered. The archives are an
excellent source of information and are really easy to search, (if you can
find them).

But if you are like me, you can never find them when you need them.

That is why I have now added the archives to my 'favorites' list.

Janice.