From:
Julianne Karow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 12:28:05 -0500

Email 8:

We make the Chebe dough mix, we like the pizza flavor, and use it to wrap?around kosher hot dogs that come seven to a pack. I make a large snake out of the?dough and cut it into seven slices - dip my hands in olive oil and pat out each piece, wrap?firmly around one hot dog and then cut it into three for mini dogs. Cook at 350 for about 25 minutes?until starting to brown. My kids go crazy for these! Enjoy!?Cathy, Pittsburgh GO STEELERS!!!!!!?

?

Email 9:

I make chicken wings - marinate for about 15 minutes in alittle San-J GF soy sauce, salt, pepper, and garlic powder ---- then shake in a bag of cornstarch and fry in hot oil......they are easy and great!!! ?Can be eaten fine at room temp.

?

Email 10:

Terriyaki Chicken Drummettes (don't let the name scare you!)

?

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

?

2, 3 or 4 ?packages of chicken drummettes

1 cup brown sugar

3/4 cup dry sherry

1/2 tsp dry mustard

1 cup gluten free soy sauce

2 large garlic cloves

* diposable baking pans (optional)

?

Place chicken in a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes. (this initial cooking can be in any type of pan but the sauce you will add will be incredibly sticky so you may want to start with or switch to a disposable pan)

?

Meanwhile, combine the rest of the ingredients in a suacepan and bring to a simmer. Pour sauce over the chicken and bake for around 2 hours or until good and sticky.?

?

PS-These are good hot or room temperature and are finger-licking good! They are ALWAYS the first thing to go at every party that had fabulous looking gluten-filled options. Dipping sauces are not at all neccesary since they are so flavorful!

?

Good luck!? Gina in Southern CA~ :)

?

Email 11:

Here is a recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip you can make at home and put in a crock pot:

?

Buffalo Chicken Dip?

?

"This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like buffalo chicken wings. It's best served hot with tortilla chips and celery sticks. Everyone loves the results!"

INGREDIENTS:

2 (10 ounce) cans chunk

chicken, drained

2 (8 ounce) packages cream

cheese, softened

1 cup Ranch dressing

3/4 cup pepper sauce, such as

Franks Red Hot?? 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces

Tortilla Chips

DIRECTIONS:

1.? Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and tortilla chips.

?