From:
Virginia Lichucki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 10:15:41 -0600

Hi Everyone, Thanks to all of you who responded.  The general idea for
Actonel is possible that some can take it following the 30 minute
upright position and taking it with lots of water and also taking the
prescribed dose once a week.

Those of us that have lactose intolerance should not take it because it
contains lactose. I am not lactose intolerant, but do have Gerd and a
stricture in the esophagus.

I think that I will ask the doctor to put me back on Miacalcin, which I
took for three years and had no problem.

Virginia