From:
Kathy Harden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 11:39:47 -0600

The next meeting of the ECICSSG will be next Sunday, January 18 at 4 p.m.
(This is a change from our previous meeting time).  Meetings are held in
301A, Carle Clinic North Building, University Ave, Urbana, IL on the third
Sunday of every other month.  If you have any questions, feel free to
contact me (before Friday). In case of inclement weather on Sunday, please
call Tammy at 217/469-7674 to find out if the meeting is being held.  - Kathy

Kathryn K. Harden, Ph.D.
Assistant Editor,
The Journal of Nutrition