Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2013 12:46:42 -0500

* * *   URGENT NOTICE!             URGENT NOTICE!             URGENT
NOTICE!   * * *

NIAGARA FALLS, ONTARIO, CANADA mini
June 9-12, 2013

"As of today we do NOT have enough participants to declare this Getaway
a go.
Our original deadline for making this a go was March 8th, but we are pleased
to tell you that we have been able to negotiate a later date to make that
determination - MARCH 21, 2013.  If we do not have the necessary number of
participants by then we will have to cancel, but we hope this will not
happen
now."

If you have never been to the Falls - especially the Canadian side - you are
missing out on something awesome and beautiful.  As part of our tour we will
also visit the world famous Victorian City of Niagara-On-The-Lake. Check out
all the details on our website.  Then make your reservations as soon as
you can.

                                           # # # # #

* * *   > TIME SENSITIVE EARLY BIRD SPECIALS

 > NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS RESORT & SPA GETAWAY
Farmington, PA
October 13-17, 2013

MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS BY APRIL 8, 2013
AND RECEIVE A $75 PER PERSON DISCOUNT

World Class Spa on a 2000 acre resort in the mountainous Laurel highlands of
of SW PA during the peak of the Fall Foliage.  So much to do in addition
to the
Spa - 2 Championship golf courses, tennis, equestrian center, fly
fishing,  off
road driving , retail therapy and even more at the resort.  And in the Bob &
Ruth's tradition you won't have to eat typical Spa food if you don't
want to.

 > SOUTHEAST ASIA CRUISE & SINGAPORE TOUR
December 21, 2013 - January 8, 2014

MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS BY MARCH 23, 2013
AND RECEIVE A $100 PER PERSON ON BOARD CREDIT

Leaving from Hong Kong our ports of call will include cities in Vietnam,
Cambodia, Thailand and Singapore - with a special two day excursion to
Angkor Wat exclusive to our group included.  We can't wait to celebrate New
Year's Eve aboard a luxury cruise ship at sea.   Check out the exciting
itinerary
on our website.

# # # # #

* * *   SAFARI in KENYA / THE MASS MIGRATION
July 16-27, 2013     THIS IS A GO ! !

You have seen it on TV for years - we have seen in for real - the Mass
Migration
of the Wildebeests and Zebras across the Serengeti.  We invite you to
join us
this time.  We'll see the "BIG FIVE" and so much more.  There are still
rooms
available as of this time.

* * *   NEW ORLEANS GOURMET mini       DEFINITELY LAST CALL
March 17-20, 2013     THIS IS A GO ! !

What more can we say than you have already heard about this city over the
past few weeks.  We have arranged a great itinerary and even the opportunity
to be watch the St. Patrick's Day Parade.  If you let us know ASAP we
may still be
able to have you join us.

* * *   APRIL in PARIS - RIVER BOAT CRUISE & PARIS TOUR
April 19-28, 2013     THIS IS A GO ! !

River Boat cruise along the Seine River including a tour of Normandy
along the
way.  Check out the complete itinerary on our website.

# # # # #

We are working on our Getaways for 2014 - where would you like to go?
Let us
know and we'll see if we can make the arrangements.

To receive our Quarterly Newsletter; Getaway Discounts; and more:

Become a member of Bob & Ruth's by sending us your check for $40 annual
membership to:

Bob & Ruth's                  205 Donerail Court Havre de Grace, MD 21078

CHECK US OUT AT HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM