From:
Christine Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christine Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2009 10:59:01 -0500

My daughter is 6 now.  She has been 1 yr on gluten free diet.  She was
diagnosed last Jan with celiac.  In Aug she was diagnosed with Type 1
diabetes.  She is doing good except for two symptoms that havent gone away
no matter what we do.  She has stomach aches and alot of congestion.  We
have been to allergy, immunology, endocrinology, GI and the diagnostic center
all with no relief.  She is on probiotics and vitamins and prevacid.  Is there any
one else with these symptoms or who had these symptoms and found relief.
Allergy meds doesnt clear up mucus or sprays.  And stomach aches arent
constant but thru out day.  Milk does hurt her stomach we know but not ice
cream.  So if anyone has any idea's.  We had a million test done and
everything is OK except she does have small fiber neuropathy in hands and
feet. Thank you in advance to anyone who responds.