Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:52:15 -0600

Hi to the List

   I hope everyone is well and is enjoying the holidays so far.

   I wanted to let the folks who live in central NJ(Monmouth Middlesex Co. area) that there is a relatively new health food store in Matawan NJ called "Diet America."

   They have a whole section of foods for the Celiac. A sampling of their foods include potato chips, Amy's Pizza, cooking sauces, cookies, Dietary Specialties frozen ravioli, frozen lasagna, Van's waffles, gf crepes, etc.

   They also have a section of fresh baked goods. They get their baked goods weekly from a distributor in Pennsylvania and the goods are as good as any gluten filled dessert.

    In addition to that they have a section of fruit pies for the holidays.

    Diet America
    286 Route 34, Matawan, NJ, 07747
    732-566-1400

    Please note I have no financial interest in this company.

    Happy Holidays

    Thanks,
    Amy Kravitz