From:
Rindert Benedictus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 13:42:26 -0800

Hi all

Thanks for the information re Xanthan Gum! I was not overflooded with
answers as some of you expected, but got enough messages which explained
to me what it does. Some of you were kind enough to give me information
where I could get this product, but mainly on the west side of the
Atlantic.

My next question is:

Where is it obtainable in Europe? I have looked for many sites and was
not able to find a supplier in Holland for example. For all
Dutch celiacs it would be nice to have a supplier in Holland.

Regards

Dora Benedictus