From:
Marie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marie Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2010 14:27:23 -0400

My daughter lives in Richmond, VA and was able to visit this restaurant with
a friend.  She was so excited about the restaurant that she asked me to let
others know about her experience.  We have no connection to this restaurant
other than as customers.

http://www.theempressrva.com/

My daughter's words:

"The chef has Celiac Disease!  It was REALLY REALLY  good. Everything on the
menu is gluten free or can be modified to be gluten free.  All the desserts
except one were GF.  We tried the crepes and they made us one special that
was chocolate and bacon. Mmmmm.  The website doesn't say much about it but
the menu has a marker on every dish that says whether it is GF and/or
vegetarian.  They are open everyday from 6:30am-1:00am."

Enjoy!
Marie in MD

*******
*******