Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:11:29 -0400

Thank you Marge!

I called to verify and was told that the formulation of Centrum (in
general) was changed a few months ago, REGARDLESS OF THE LUTEIN. And in
fact "may not be" gluten-free. I was also told that if we call back in a
few months it "may change status again".

I told her if that if Whitehall Robbins is that inconsistent in its
formulation and that inconsiderate of our medical needs - that I
recommend that Celiacs not buy Whitehall Robbins products at all.

I informed her that when I purchased my Centrum with Lutein several
months ago, I called and was told that they were GF. She stated that
Telephone Customer service was not made aware of this in writing until
some time in July! Even though the change occurred many months before
that.

I will not buy CENTRUM or any Whitehall Robbins product, because of my
concern for their offhand attitude regarding "gluten-free status". As a
matter of fact I will attempt to return the unused portion for a full
refund, due to misinformation provided by them. Fat Chance!

Bob Levy