From:
greenspot <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
greenspot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 19:19:35 -0500

KY Legend HamsHi Listmates
I thought you might be interested in this reply to my question about dairy and gluten in Ky Legend hams.

Dear Mr. Greer:

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding the KY Legend Hams.  After careful review, it has been determined that our hams do not contain gluten or dairy.

If you have additional questions or comments you may contact me directly 800-925-3663 or via email [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Jamie Brandle
Administrative Assistant/Consumer Affairs Representative
Quality Assurance Department
Specialty Foods Group, Inc.
PO Box 20003
Owensboro, KY 42304-0003