Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 15:10:04 -0500

I live in Bergen County and want to recommend a local restaurant called the
Allendale Bar and Grill. They are generally cooperative in terms of letting
me know if something on the menu is safe. The food is great and inexpensive.
For months my husband enjoyed their Tuesday night pasta buffet $9.95 ( "all
you can eat"pasta with sauces, etc. you choose from an attractive buffet,
prepared on the spot, plus salad or soup and glass of wine) while I watched
with envy. My  husband who wanted me to share his pleasure, asked the chef if
he would prepare the corn or rice pasta I would bring. No problem. The chef
understands my pasta has to be boiled in a separate pot with separate
utensils. He is very cooperative. Just asks that I come in early (between 5
and 5:30 pm). They're pretty busy after that.
Laurie Levine  [log in to unmask]
Upper Saddle River, NJ