From:
Barbara Gaumond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:35:50 -0500

Can anyone answer a question for me?  My son called the "Do You Want To Be a
Millionaire" line and was asked a series of questions to qualify as a
contestant.  The last question stumped him and the irony of it is amazing.

He was asked to put in order, according to the amount of gluten they contain
the following:

Pastry Flour
Bread Flour
All Purpose Flour
Cake Flour

He was incorrect and, as the son of a celiac, it is killing him.  Can anyone
tell me what the correct order is?  He said,

1. All purpose
2. Bread
3. Cake
4. Pastry