From:
Susanne Romey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:10:08 -0500

I contacted White Wave and here is the reply.  Sorry I can't have this.

Susanne

Thank you for your interest in White Wave.  We appreciate your question
regarding our Silk Soymilk.  Please note that there is no gluten in our Silk
Soymilk.  However, there are wheat and/or corn derivatives (by-products) in the
vanilla alcohol used in the natural flavoring.  Best regards from TofuTown.