From:
Leigh Ann Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 12:59:42 EDT

LEIGH SUTHERLAND,RI
My 4 year old daughter was diagnosed in July 1998, and has been following a GF
diet. However, she still seems to get the abdominal pains, though now only
occasionally, that caused her to be tested for celiac disease in the first
place. I was told I would see a significant improvement in 2 weeks, but didnt.
My doctor tells me that perhaps other celiacs would be willing to tell me how
long it took for them to be  symptom free. Any response would be greatly
appreciated, as i have been extremely careful about cross-contamination and
hidden gluten offenders. Thank You.
LEIGH SUTHERLAND NARRAGANSETT,RI