Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 11:04:34 -0700

Hello Listmates -

There have been new and exciting developments at
Market America and ISOTONIX this summer. Sign on to my
improved web portal -
http://www.hubbellhealth.unfranchise.com
- and take the new Nutri-Physical! Check it out, on
the upper right corner of the home page.

Under the Nutri-Physical logo you'll see "Custom
Cocktail". This is new and absolutely awesome. The
Custom Cocktail of supplements is tailored to your
needs, and you can choose which of the suggested
ISOTONIX vitamins and supplements you'd like to take.
The company mixes it and ships it to you. No more
multiple-bottle clutter or measuring several
supplements. Mix your Custom Cocktail with water,
drink it, and you're ready to face the day!

Here's what you do:
Go to the home page. If you have already taken the
Nutri-Physical you will be recognized when you click
on "Custom Cocktail", though it is suggested that you
take the Nutri-Physical every three to six months. If
you haven't taken the Nutri-Physical, go ahead and
take it. The Nutri-Physical will process your answers
and reccommend supplements. You can either order
individual supplements or click on the Custom Cocktail
button. You can play with your custom formula a bit -
double this supplement, leave that one out - to tailor
it to your lifestyle.

The most frequently asked question I've been hearing
is because the sheer number of supplements available
can be daunting; which ones take priority?

OPC-3 is an antioxidant combination derived from grape
seed, pine bark, citrus & bilberry extracts among
other things. There are also anti-inflammatory
components to OPC-3, great if you have joint or bone
pain. It's my number one choice; I'd give up chocolate
rather than give up my OPC-3.

Calcium Plus is a good choice for Celiacs, as is the
Digestive Enzyme formula.

If you have vision issues, the Vision Support Formula
is excellent. My night vision (and my mother's) has
improved, and the transition from near to distance
vision has returned.

Ultimate Aloe doesn't carry the ISOTONIX brand name.
It's a flavored aloe juice; I've been taking it for
the healing properties of Aloe, and found that it
decreases that feeling of "heartburn" I've always had.
If you've tried other aloe juices.... this one
actually tastes good!

* For those of you who are new to ISOTONIX, our
formulas are powdered. When mixed with water according
to directions they become an isotonic vitamin drink
that allows 95% to 97% of the vitamin to be absorbed
within five minutes. Tablet forms of vitamins have
fillers which may or may not contain gluten. After you
swallow the tablet/ pill it needs to hang around
dissolving for 45 minutes to several hours, deciding
if it wants to absorb or if it's going to exit without
giving you the full dose of supplement. The point is
that you might not be getting what you pay for.
ISOTONIX delivery is superior, which means the value
is superior - and they're gluten-free!  You can't
lose.

Have a nice October, and take the next step to better
health with Isotonix.

Kathy Hubbell, [log in to unmask]

Live now, age later!  Anti-aging supplements, dietary supplements, and
vitamins.
Visit  http://www.hubbellhealth.unfranchise.com/