From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 08:00:51 -0700

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday my husband went to the doctor and asked to be tested for grains
and dairy products (upon my request). The doctor said that allergy tests
are not reliable.
(He previously said that candida was not a real condition and ignored my
suggestion that a celiac test be given).
I don't know what to do now. My husband will not change his diet unless
there is 'proof' that he needs to but his doctor won't test him for anything.
He has bronchial problems and his dad died of lung cancer/heart disease;
his mum of Parkinson's and arthritis.

Any ideas?

All the best,
Susan