From:
The South Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 16:17:52 -0600

Dear Shari:

You are not going nuts.  Most fragrances are gluten based.  Many give me
the same reactions as eating wheat.  I just have to be really careful what
I use.  Now I am a lot better than I used to be.

Other things that bother me:  negatives, they are dusted in wheat.  I often
have to work with them at work.  And, labels, cheap mailing labels at work.
They adhesives are made with gluten.  They really make me sick to my
stomach.

White Heinz Vinegar, Baking soda, a company called "Granny's".  Sometimes
the things made by Bathroom Duck.

These work well for us.  I can only tolerate a little bit of Windex.  Good
luck.

Sincerely,

Melinda South, in Italy, Texas,
The South Family