Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 22:51:58 -0700

I am on the wheat-free diet, as well as dairy and egg.  I take extra
calcium (with magnesium and Vit. D), Iron, and sometimes (about once a
week) a B complex with Zinc and Copper.  I also take Vit. C once and a
while.  Getting into a habit of taking vitamins isn't a problem as I
take many other medications.  I am heading over to a Co-Op store that I
get my vitamins and grains and things at at a cheaper price and want to
get what I need.  My Dr. said to eat lots of vegetables and I would be
fine, but I am not feeling so good, and there is a bit of bleeding
(below and to the rear) happening so I "know" I am deficient in my
vitamins, as it happened once before, but I am going for a check up
anyways.  I am not celiac, just wheat intolerant, so I have been told.
But since going off the wheat, the runs have stopped, the bloating, the
general feeling of illness has gone, so I am pleased with the results.
What I do fear is not getting the proper nutrition.  So any input or
steering to online pages would be most helpful.

Thank You,

Kekekat                ^..^                 [log in to unmask]