From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 06:25:34 -0400

Posted for [log in to unmask]

CHECK US OUT AT http://bobandruths.com

* *   CLUB MED MID-WINTER ALL-INCLUSIVE GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAY -
                Feb 11 - 18, 2012                          THIS IS A GO!

It's getting cold out there already, so now it's time to begin to remember
what it was like last year in February - snow, cold, blizzard - snow, cold,
blizzard
- etc. - you get the
idea.

Well in 2012 share Valentine's Day with your sweety in the warmth of the
Caribbean sun with - palm trees, surf, beach.  And of course it is
All-Inclusive - room, food, drink, activities, entertainment and even the
tips.

We call this our Do-As-Much or Do-As-Little vacation.  Pack light and plan
on casual and relaxed.

This village is also very family friendly - call us for Family Rates.

* *   SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI, CAPETOWN & VICTORIA FALLS
                Feb 19 - Mar 11, 2012                    THIS IS A GO!

This is our 5th Safari in Africa, but our first time in South Africa.
We've combined more
touring with the safari this time.  We'll visit the magnificent Victoria
Falls in Zimbabwe, then Capetown, South Africa (recently rated one of the
top 10 cities to visit in the world).
Then Safari the World famous Kruger National Park, where we'll be in the
heart of the "Big 5" country.

We only have room for another 6 participants so let us know if you're
interested.

* *   EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE & ROME TOUR
               Aug 26 - Sep 8, 2012

     Reserve By NOVEMBER 22, 2011 for a free cabin upgrade ! !

Fantastic itinerary Greece, Croatia, Turkey, Italy and then a 3 Days touring
of Rome - including a visit to Vatican City.

IN THE FINAL WORKS TO BE ANNOUNCED:

*   CULINARY INSTITUTE OF AMERICA (CIA) mini - Hyde Park, NY
             Tentative Dates   April 22 - 24, 2012

Our most popular mini Getaway.  Fantastic Gluten-free food - Great touring -
Great people.  Once we announce this mini Gluten-free Getaway, we suggest
you don't waste time making your reservations.  Last time we offered this we
had to turn people away.

We will have all the details completed shortly after we return from out
Grand Orient Tour & Yangtze River Cruise in late October.

*   SNAKE AND COLUMBIA RIVERS  RIVER BOAT CRUISE
             Tentative Time Late July 2012

We'll follow the northwest trail of the Lewis & Clark expedition aboard an
authentically replicated paddle-wheeler.  Following in their footsteps we
will experience the majestic beauty of the massive geological forces and the
oldest American settlement west of the Rockies.

If this possible Getaway is to happen we will need early reservations by a
minimum of at least 20 people.

Please let us know if this Getaway is of interest to you, so that once we
make our arrangements we can notify you of all the particulars.

                                                              )()(

Become a member of Bob & Ruth's Gluten-free Dining & Travel Club and join us
on one of our Gluten-free Getaways.  Receive our Quarterly Newsletter and
other member benefits.

Send us your $40 Check for the annual membership to:

Bob & Ruth's     205 Donerail Court    Havre de Grace,  MD   21078

OR

Call or e-mail us for a complimentary copy of our Quarterly Newsletter.

Like Us On Facebook ! !

Due to some very strict
deposit requirements regarding the booking of cabins, we will have to make
special arrangements to be able to put together our group.