From:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2007 10:08:42 -0400

I know I'm opening a can of worms and really don't want any negative responses PLEASE,
but I just checked the McD's website. Sure enough, the hashbrowns are listed with a wheat
derivitive in them...JUST LIKE THE FRENCH FRIES. We're back to the same issue as when
they first revised their allergen listing after the implementation of the new food labeling law
in 2006. If you eat the fries, then the hasbrowns should not be a problem for you. If you are
concerned, don't eat either. That's all.

Joy