From:
Patricia Lenihan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patricia Lenihan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 19:40:53 +0000

Hi,
I found a couple of very tasty gluten-free items lately, and thought if everyone posted their Top Three GF Favorite Treats, esp. ones that don't have weird or unhealthy ingredients, maybe people would discover something previously untried & scrumptious.
Here are mine:       (subject to change without notice :)
1) Glutino chocolate biscuits/wafer cookies. Try them with fresh strawberries. (oh. my. god.)
2) Redbridge sorghum beer (didn't used to drink beer before going GF but this is easy on the tummy.)
3) Whole Foods Organic Potato Chips, various flavors, marked "Gluten Free" at the top. (Sea Salt & Pepper are yowza good).
Regards,
Patricia

*******
*******