From:
SHIRLEY M JOHNSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 15:47:34 -0500

Recently I came across some candy -- individually wrapped fruit slices-- and
I would like to talk to the manufacturer.  The ingredients listed on the
wrapper are: sugar, glucose, agar, citric acid, egg albumen, natural flavours
and colours.  The name is given as Pizazz Juicy Jellies and the company is
listed as Cavalier Candies ltd., Winnipeg, Canada.

Does anyone know this company's address or phone number.  I've looked in all
the resources we have on Canadian companies and have been unable to locate
any information at all.
TIA,
Shirley Johnson