From:
Grace White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 22:01:30 -0500

Hi to everyone and thank you to those who have already responded.  I knew
when I wrote the message about accidental exposures, I wasn't including
enough info.  Now I know what I need to add.

I have an excellent support group and they told me all about hidden glutens
that are unexpected like vinegar and preservatives.  In fact, I eat only
organic GF foods.

In this support group, I was told that an individual could inhale a gluten
containing dust, have some of it (the dust) cling to their throat and
swallow the gluten containing dust along with their saliva.

It makes sense to me.  Especially when my reactions only come after being in
contact with my "baking" friends.

Has anyone had experiences like this?  And how can they be prevented?