From:
Debbie Milby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 06:45:38 -0700

Hi everyone!  I am trying to figure out what it is
about carmel coloring or flavoring that makes it bad
for us to ingest... It is in coke and Coca-cola
assured me that coke is gluten free (as is ALL of
their products).  Is it just some types of carmel
coloring because of the way it is processed or
something?  thanks for any help, debbie