Date:
Wed, 14 May 2008 12:32:18 EDT

I recently picked up a new snack:  Nature's Sugar Free - they have
sunflower, sesame, etc type of snacks that are labeled gluten free.  Since  trying them
I have noted gluten like symptoms.  The ingredients themselves  are fine.
Has anyone else tried these and had any problems?   They are produced in
Israel, so getting in touch with the company seems to be a  problem.  Thanks for
your input.

Christina in IL

favorites at AOL Food.