From:
Joan Feddish <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Feddish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 07:19:46 -0500

Dear Listmates,

My husband, 5-yr.-old daughter and myself will be traveling to Boston next
weekend. Does anyone recommend particular places to eat that are delicious
and GFCF friendly. Our daughter eats just about everything that is safe for
her diet, so her diet is wide and varied.

We will be staying at the Boston Radisson and plan to visit the Children's
Museum, Aquarium, Science Museum and possibly Boston Univ. where our niece
attends school.

Thanks for your help.

Joan in PA