From:
Cindy Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:09:56 -0600

Hi all!

Spring is the season for fruit pies, yogurt parfaits and berry muffins. Make it easy, tasty and healthy with Enjoy Life Foods Granola Cereal - now new & improved!
Today through April 15th, order $20 of any Enjoy Life Foods products (bagels, cookies, bars, chocolate chips...) and get one box of granola FREE! Just click here: http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/cart/dep.asp

Lots of recipes are available at our website at http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/content/recipes.asp. Yummy.

Enjoy Life Foods products contain NO: gluten, wheat, dairy, casein, eggs, soy, nuts or corn. Everything we make is produced with care in our own dedicated gluten-free and nut-free facility. Try our all natural goodies and see what Shape, Fitness and Alternative Medicine Magazines are raving about!

Enjoy!

Cindy Kaplan
VP, Marketing (and celiac)
Enjoy Life Foods