From:
Dianne Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 21:15:50 -0700

Does anyone with cd have problems when they take trips. I have been on
two  long trips this past April. The ride to Cleveland, Ohio was fine,
help my son set up his apartment, did not get sick but after we got back
home from a 12 hour trip. It took me three days to get over it. I was so
tired, no energy, felt really bad. Then I went to Florida this past
Friday, fine, came back Tuesday night, only a 6 hour drive..feeling same
way again. Did not have to drive. Do others have this same problem. I
also have thyroid, low sugar problems.

 Dianne