From:
Rita Malkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rita Malkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2009 05:15:56 -0800

A reminder that The Gourmet Celiac Group will meet

Date:         Tuesday, November 17th, 2009
Time:         6:30 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
Place:        Holland Branch Public Library
                   1032 S. McCord Road
                    Holland, OH 43528

Theme:      HOLIDAY COOKIE EXCHANGE

Bring either home-baked or store bought cookies to exchange with our membership.  Remember to bring the recipe listing all ingredients.  In addition, our favorite gluten free baker, Kristen Palmer, of The Gluten Free Bread Factory, will be there with her wonderful breads, bread mixes and cookies.

Another guest will be Linda Jones, Manager of Anderson's Bakery in Toledo, with samples of Fresh Meadows breads, brownies, and cookies.  At the end of the evening there will also be a drawing with wonderful prizes.

For additional information, please email Rita at:   gourmetceliacgroup.com

Rita Malkin

The Gourmet Celiac Group