From:
Moses - Lila Brendel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 15:33:04 -0600

I am new with all this, so please bare with me if these are redundant...

1.  I do not know what DH is!!  My legs and front of my theighs
occassionally itch like crazy, especially when I touch them, ignore them
they do better.  I really can't see anything, sometimes it feels like I
might have really tiny bumps in patches.  Does this sound like any
connection to celiac or DH or something?  The dermatoligist had no clue...

2.  Does anyone know what Schnapps is made of?  I heard possibly fruit.  I
have been unable to contact a company?  Are ALL WINES pretty much safe?

3.  I have been really trying to be gluten-free but sometimes I wonder.
Luckily my reactions aren't always severe.  Does anyone else experience
very hot, burning feeling eyes with their reactions? During these times, I
feel like I took a sleeping pill, although I do not feel fatigued,
sometimes I thing I am sleeping with my eyes open.

I look forward to all pleasant responses.

Have a good day.

Lila