From:
Tom/Marianne Moutoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 20:28:38 -0800

rash is on my legs and under my underarms.  It will occur within 6 hours of my
eating wheat or gluten.  Celiacs can have the rash as well as the intestinal
problem. This disorder is called dermatitis Herpetiformis. It is my
early warning sign that I have to look for the wheat or gluten I have
ingested.  It can happen when I have eaten minute amounts of wheat.  It
can also occur across my stomach.  I have a pain in the right side of my
stomach as well.  It is always in the same spot.  Hope this helps.